Tuesday, February 25, 2014

charlietodd: I was in Mexico City last week speaking at a...

http://cillnnagendra.tumblr.com/post/60523934416
charlietodd:

I was in Mexico City last week speaking at a...


charlietodd:



I was in Mexico City last week speaking at a conference, and I got the chance to see a CMLL Lucha Libre show at Arena Mexico.  CMLL is the oldest wrestling promotion in the world, and the Arena Meixco is the biggest wrestling-only venue in the world.  Needless to say, it was awesome.  Tickets were cheap, seats were great, beer was $5 for TWO, and the action was hot. 


The video I took above showcases KeMonito, a blue, gorilla character in the “mini-estrella" division (little person wrestling.)


I wish I could give him a UCBW contract.


Edited to add: this is the most insane KeMonito clip on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment